What are your priorities in life? Family, work or career. Do you invest time in it? If you didn’t know yet your priorities, it’s time to figure out what your priorities are. A family man who always spend time with his colleague, came home late at night sets a wrong priority. A student who always hangs out with his friends in a bar and a mother who spend long hours gossiping with her neighbor might still have to discover his/her priorities. Setting priorities mean giving your talent, time and treasure to the things you want to achieve. Here are some questions that may help you to realize what are your priorities are:
- Do you watch TV together with your kid’s?
- Do you often communicate with your kids?
- Do you go out with your kids?
- Do you have time to study and make your school assignments?
- Do you often forget to take your vitamins or medicine?
- Do you have time to exercise your body?
It’s not too late if you didn’t have the right priorities for now. But you should start now and identify them yourselves.
“In a time of tight budgets, difficult choices have to be made. We must make sure our very limited resources are spent on priorities. I believe we should have no higher priority than investing in our children’s classrooms and in their future.” Bob Riley